Frequently Asked Questions
We are a high grade cannabis online dispensary
A. It’s easy to order from 91 Supreme:
- Go to the shop and find the products that you want
- Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
- Once you add a product to our cart, you’ll be directed back to https://91supreme.com/cart. Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
- Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process, so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: https://91supreme.com/cart
- Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
- When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
- At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been received by us.
- Once we have the E-Transfer the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive an Xpresspost tracking number from us.
- We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request. Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
A. Yes. We ensure that the package is packaged with care and vacuumed sealed. This protects your purchase and your privacy. We use Xpresspost mailers which are secure and discreet.
A. No, unfortunately we do not have a contact number. Our customer service representative is available by email Monday to Friday, 9am PST – 5pm PST.
A. No. We only ship within Canada.
A. All orders and payment received by 12 PM PST will be shipped the next business day. If we receive your order and payment after 12 pm PST, your order will be shipped the following business day.
A. If you want to edit or add to your order, you need to create a new order with us. We will then cancel the old order. Email us at email@example.com with your order number that you want cancelled. This will be cancelled or edited if it hasn’t shipped out yet.
A. Yes. You can do this via the Refer a Friend link which is located in the account tab. Just enter your email address and your friend’s email address. Once your friend registers with us, they earn 200 points. Once they make a purchase with us, you get 200 points. Referral links can not be used in the following platforms: Weedmaps, Reddit.
A. Follow our Instagram @91Supreme for news on the latest contests.
PAYMENTS AND FEES
A. We take Interac E-transfers as this is a safe payment method. If you bank with Canadian credit unions or regular banks, then these are easy to do online with your institution. We provide you with instructions for an E-Transfer with your invoice. We only ship orders once the E-Transfer has been received and the order processed by us.
A. Yes. We charge 5% GST on orders. This is included in the checkout price.
A. On orders between $100-$200 dollars we charge $15. For any order over $200, the shipping is free. We ship our orders via Xpressport and we provide a tracking number via email for you once the order has shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
A. Once the E-Transfer is sent, it may take up to 24 hours for us to process the payment. The E-Transfer will be pending until we can collect the funds sent by E-Transfer. Once the E-Transfer is received by us, we notify you by email and send you a tracking number once the order has been shipped to you.
A. Use your online banking or credit union to send an E-Transfer to us. It only takes a few minutes to do this and it’s safe.
A. Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your E-Transfer to us. We keep the order on hold until the payment is received. If there’s no payment after two days, then the order is cancelled.
SHIPPING / HANDLING / CANADA POST
A. If you don’t get your package after two days past the expected delivery date, contact us. We can do a trace with Canada Post.
If there’s a trace done, Canada Post will do an investigation which may take 5 business days to finish. If they are able to find the package, they ship it to you and you’ll receive it a few days later. We don’t offer refunds if the package arrives late due to postal issues. Order at your own risk, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages if your order is marked as delivered when tracking. Please make sure you provide us with the correct shipping address. We do not return packages that have an incorrect shipping address. Please let us know if you receive your package at a community mailbox (we will send it with a signature required to prevent theft). We only ship out packages with “signature required” when requested.
A. There are two possible scenarios here:
- The postal worker delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
- The postal worker scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it’s actually delivered the next business day.
Canada Post says:
An investigation can be done by contacting the addressee to confirm that the delivery took place or to better understand how they receive their mail. The front desk can be checked, mail room, or security room at the address to see if the package was accepted by someone else on the behalf of the addressee.
Areas that can be checked:
- Community mail box
- Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mail box should also be checked.
In some instances, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you believe that the addressee has received the package before we contact you, reply to this email and indicate that the item has been received.
A. Any order over $500 dollars is sent with a ‘Signature Required.” If you don’t want this option, leave a note with your order indicating “No Signature required, Please.”
A. If you’re using Canada Post to track the package, this is likely human error. This can occur because the postal worker may handle the postal code incorrectly. If they are off my one letter or digit, then the package will go to another city. This results in a rerouting delay of 1-2 days before the package is sent to the right destination.
A. Most people get their package on time or a day later. In many cases, the tracking isn’t updated due to missing a scan which is a common occurrence. If you don’t receive it 2 days after the expected delivery date, contact us and we will do a trace with the post office.
Unfortunately, there are much higher % of postal thefts when shipping to Northern Quebec, Northern Ontario and Nunavut. We cannot offer any delivery guarantees if you live in these areas and you will be ordering at your own risk. This means you will not receive a replacement package or refund if your package is lost or stolen.
A. We email the tracking number before scanning the package at the post office. It won’t show up as trackable on the Canada Post site until the package is scanned by the post office. The correct tracking should show up by the end of the business day.